ALL LOGIN WORK FINE!!!!!

READ IT - BEFORE YOU WANT TO BUY ANTIDETECT.CO

AZMOM

Administrator
Staff member
Customer
Dec 3, 2020
Dear,
To be comfortable in spending money to buy one of our products, please read some separate sections for this software carefully.

I. Don't use any Browser (default android browser, chrome, firefox ...)
Due to the reason when you use the browser, parts like WebGL, Canvas, and WebRTC will overlap or may be disabled.

II. Some applications you won't be able to turn on
  • When you can't turn on the software, this means our APKs can't get past them
  • Almost all the software on the Play Store we can bypass, so we don't have a list removed.
III. The software only runs on LDplayer 4 and Android 7.1 (LDplayer include on attach files after you make the payment)
However, do not worry, as you are using a too old Android version. We were able to change it.

IV. We need to use a browser
  • I understand you need a browser to use websites that do not have apps on the Play Store, like (I) that we mentioned, you will encounter some problems when using Browser.
  • You can only use it for process requests like verify (Amazon OTP URL, Verify account ..), then transfer your account to applications.
V. What AntiDetect.CO can?
  • Make your Android Simulator as close to a phone as possible. (Like a real phone)
  • Hide ROOT (some software prevents this, but we got it)
  • BIG real phone database
  • A lot of people ask me how to beat Amazon, Walmart ... Try it out with your behavior actions (or a support software similar to our Pumper)
VI. Refund Policy
NO.

Last edited:
Register and Login Multiple Amazon, FB, Gmail Accounts in one place at the same time without associated.

piethonpy

Jul 10, 2021
hi mate, can I use your app to use for multi fb logins not to share or like but to view live videos?
do I need proxy for each account?

or do I need to pm your for details?

LUXPROXY.COM